Kim Ki Jung / Kim Sa Rang of South Korea will be looking at to end Koo Kien Keat / Tan Boon Heong partnership at the World Championship 2013 in Guangzhou China. They are both meeting in the quarter final stage. Will this be the last competitive match the Malaysians will be paired together?
The Koreans have a perfect record against the Malaysians. Can the Malaysians break the jinx?
Matches that share the same PASSWORD:-
2. Lee Chong Wei vs Lin Dan, Mohammad Ahsan / Hendra Setiawan vs Mathias Boe / Carsten Mogensen Lin Dan vs Nguyen Tien Minh, Mohammad Ahsan / Hendra Setiawan vs Cai Yun / Fu Haifeng, Koo Kien Keat / Tan Boon Heong vs Kim Ki Jung / Kim Sa Rang
1. Subscribe BadmintonFreak by Email by clicking on:- Click here
2. Go to your email and click on the link and verify it
3. Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Title: I Love Badminton) & (Content: I want PASSWORD for Koo Kien Keat / Tan Boon Heong vs Kim Ki Jung / Kim Sa Rang [Quarter Final])
4. I will send you a password to watch the video in High Quality
5. For those already verified their email before just follow Step 3 & Step 4
6. For those already have the password from the earlier matches, the password is DIFFERENT THIS TIME! So you will need to repeat step 3 & 4 🙂